Employer Sponsored Visa
Employer-sponsored visa has the following visa types:
Visa Application Process
Here is the basic process of application:
- The first step is for the employer is to apply to become an eligible standard business sponsor who can sponsor employs from overseas. As only those employers in Australia can sponsor employees from overseas who are an eligible standard business sponsor
- In the second step, the eligible employer should nominate the position for which he or she requires to employ people from overseas. The nominated position must fall in the relevant occupational list.
- Finally, the nominated or sponsored employs who satisfies the eligibility condition for work experience, language, education, age, etc. can apply for the visa.
To sponsor employees from overseas an employer must fulfil some conditions. And that is given below:
- The employer should be an eligible Standard Business Sponsor to sponsor employees from overseas for a position
- Must be lawfully and actively operating a business in Australia
- Should be able to satisfy all training, salary and employment conditions
- The position nominated by the employer should be a full-time position
- The employer should abide by all the immigration laws.
Temporary Skill Shortage Visa (subclass 482) visa allows overseas skilled workers to live and work in Australia temporarily when sponsored by… View Details
Employer Nomination Scheme visa allows overseas skilled workers to live and work in Australia permanently when nominated by the eligible employer on a… View Details
Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa allows overseas skilled workers to live and work in regional areas of Australia permanently when… View Details